(Repeats to fix headline) (Adds background, analyst comment, stock activity, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares of General Motors Corp. hit a new low on Wednesday, following the sale of 12 million shares by billionaire Kirk Kerkorian's investment arm. GM stock, already down 50 percent this year, fell to its lowest in more than 18 years after Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. reduced its stake in the company to 7.8 percent from 9.9 percent late Tuesday, citing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-GM shares down after Kerkorian's sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.