(Repeats to remove extraneous text) * Opel board meets on restructuring plan * Plan expected to outline thousands of job cuts * Could open door to state support * Could also see plants closed By Christiaan Hetzner and Gernot Heller FRANKFURT/BERLIN, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The board of General Motors' German Opel subsidiary met on Friday to agree a restructuring plan that could cost thousands of jobs and open the way to state support. The meeting comes a day after thousands of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-GM's Opel board meets over restructuring plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642