(For main story on Egypt ) * Indonesia to evacuate more than 6,000 * Chinese, Japanese dispatch planes * Australia charters jumbo jet to bring home nationals * Some foreign companies fly out expatriate staff (Repeats to fix spelling error in paragraph one. Adds detail from Australia, Indonesia, China) By Chris Buckley and Olivia Rondonuwu BEIJING/JAKARTA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asian countries took steps on Monday to whisk their nationals out of Egypt, marshalling aircraft to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Governments move to fly nationals out of Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.