* Hochtief has picked shortlist of banks - sources * Shares rise 2 percent (updates with shares background) FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Hochtief is preparing an initial public offering of its airports division which it could launch by the end of this year, several financial sources told Reuters on Tuesday. The issue would be Germany's first major IPO since diesel engine maker Tognum's 2.1 billion euro ($3.1 billion) listing in 2007, before markets were crimped by the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Hochtief airports unit IPO possible this yr -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.