(Repeats story from Monday) (Adds details from managing director's comments) MUMBAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Hero Honda Motors Ltd , India's top motorcycle maker, said on Monday it sold 320,594 two-wheelers in March, a jump of 15 percent from a year earlier, and that it was on track to starting operations in a new plant. Hero Honda, in which Honda Motor Co holds 26 percent, last year delayed the start of production at a new plant in northern Uttarakhand state due to softer demand because of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-India Hero Honda bike sales up, to start new plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.