(Repeats story issued on Saturday) * Maruti says production loss of about $135 mln due to the month-long strike * Says striking workers to resume work from Oct 3 * Tata Motors Sept sales up 22 pct, Mahindra's up 25 pct * Maruti, Tata Motors shares underperforming broader mkt this yr By Devidutta Tripathy and Swati Pandey NEW DELHI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top car maker, said a month-long strike at one of its plants that cost the company about $135 million in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-India Maruti says strike at plant ends; Sept sales down 21 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642