(Repeats story issued late on Saturday) * Net profit at 6.4 bln rupees, revenue up 17.2 pct * Brighter end to dismal year for carmaker * Company expects sales growth of 10-12 pct in FY13 * Weak rupee and higher commodity prices hit FY12 NEW DELHI, April 28 (Reuters) - India's Maruti Suzuki drew a line under a fiscal year to forget on Saturday after posting better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the country's biggest carmaker forecasted a return to double-digit sales growth. Maruti will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-India's Maruti Q4 profit falls 3 pct, beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642