(Repeats story issued late on Monday) * Jaguar Land Rover volumes down 52 pct on yr * Cost reduction initiatives to improve profitability (Adds details, quotes, analyst comments) By Prashant Mehra MUMBAI, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Tata Motors , India's largest vehicle maker, posted a consolidated loss for its fiscal first quarter, but remained confident about the prospects of its loss-making Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) unit. The company, which controls about 60 percent of the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Jaguar, Land Rover weigh on Tata Motors' earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642