(Repeats story issued on Saturday) * Net profit 5.65 bln rupees vs estimates of 5.97 bln * Margin squeeze in near-term due to costs, competition * Cost and availability of credit, fuel prices a worry * Profit down 18 pct from a year ago, sales jump 26 pct (Adds details, background, quotes) By Nandita Bose MUMBAI, Jan 29 (Reuters) - India's top car maker Maruti Suzuki saw third quarter net profit slip 18 percent as currency volatility, higher royalty payouts and rising input costs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Maruti Q3 net lags f'cast, sees pressure on margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.