(Repeats for additional subscribers) May 28 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp plans to lift its overall capacity utilization rate as early as July on expectations of a recovery in demand from automakers and others, the Nikkei business daily reported, without citing any sources. The newspaper said Nippon Steel plans to increase its capacity utilization rate to 60 percent to 70 percent from the current 50 percent level. Other steelmakers, such as JFE Steel Corp and Kobe Steel Ltd may also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Nippon Steel to ease output cut - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642