(Repeats for system reasons) MILAN, July 27 (Reuters) - Italian diversified group Pirelli reported a 6.7 percent rise in first-half operating profit on Thursday, driven by higher sales at its tyre unit. Pirelli also approved plans to sell 39 percent of its tyre business to a group of banks for 740 million euros ($943.2 million), valuing the unit at about 1.9 billion euros. Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 216 million euros as sales increased 7.2 percent to 2.4 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Pirelli H1 profit rises, approves tyre stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.