(Repeats to additional subscribers) * Gulf state's money could help reduce massive debt * Due diligence reaches positive conclusion * Porsche shares down 2.2 pct, VW shares up 2.6 pct STUTTGART, June 26 (Reuters) - Porsche SE , the heavily indebted holding company that controls Volkswagen , said on Friday it is close to reaching a deal with Qatar that could help solve its financial problems. "The negotiations have entered the final stretch," a spokesman for Porsche said, adding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Porsche says close to reaching deal with Qatar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.