* Rank to additionally assume debt of about $605 mln * Deal to have termination fee of $100 mln Nov 29 (Reuters) - New Zealand-based private investment firm Rank Group said it agreed to acquire automobile spare parts maker UCI International Inc for $375 million. Rank Group, owned by New Zealand billionaire Graeme Hart, said it will additionally assume debt of UCI and its units, estimated at about $605 million. Evansville, Indiana-based UCI International said last week it priced its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Rank Group to buy UCI International for $375 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.