(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) * Renault Q1 sales 7.08 bln euros vs 7.573 bln estimate * Renault reiterates focus on positive free cash flow * Renault shares close up 3.06 pct before sales release (Adds detail) PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Wednesday posted a 31 percent drop in first quarter sales to 7.08 billion euros, missing forecasts, and reaffirmed its focus on generating positive free cash flow in 2009. France's number two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Renault keeps cash focus; Q1 sales drop 31 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642