(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) * Saab CEO to retire as of May 19 * Q4 net loss 39 mln euros vs Q3 loss of 39.9 mln euros * Issues 5.55 mln shares or 32 pct of outstanding capital (Writes through, adds detail) AMSTERDAM, March 25 (Reuters) - Dutch-based Spyker Cars said the chief executive of its loss-making Saab unit would step down just as it announced a share issue to fund a turnaround at the Swedish car maker. Spyker, which bought Saab last year from General Motors , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Saab CEO retires, parent Spyker issues shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.