(Repeats to add company codes) SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Shinhan Financial Group posted a record quarterly profit on Thursday, ago, aided by a faster-than-expected recovery at its Chohung Bank unit and proceeds from sales of stakes in ailing companies. Like many South Korean banks, Shinhan is poised for a much stronger 2005, after offloading a big chunk of distressed assets in 2004. An expected recovery in domestic consumption could also drive up credit card usage. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Shinhan posts record Q1 profit on Chohung upturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642