(Repeats without change to headline or text) JEJU, South Korea, July 31 (Reuters) - South Korea is on course to achieve a $30 billion trade surplus by year's end as it is expected to have already reached its earlier forecast of $23 billion by the end of this month, Economy Minister Choi Kyung-hwan said on Saturday. "Our economy has been recovering at a faster pace than expected. It is a recovery led by exports and large business groups," he told a forum in the southern resort island of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-S.Korea sees $30 bln trade surplus in 2010, above f" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642