(Repeats with no change to headline or text) (Adds details, background, stock price) MONTREAL, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Third-quarter profit at auto parts distributor Uni-Select Inc. rose despite a slight dip in revenue that was eroded by a lower exchange rate on U.S. sales, the company said on Tuesday. Montreal-based Uni-Select said net profit rose 11.6 percent to C$7.3 million or 40 Canadian cents a share in the quarter ended Sept. 30, from a profit of C$6.5 million or 36 Canadian cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Uni-Select profit rises despite lower sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.