(Repeats for wider readership) * U.S. ethanol production jumps to record high * U.S. ethanol stocks up 11,000 bbls to 17.67 mln * Profitability eroding By Carey Gillam Dec 29 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production hit a record high in the latest week, jumping 2 percent over the previous week's tally, the Energy Information Administration reported Thursday. "That was a surprise," said Linn Group analyst Jerrod Kitt. Kitt said he believed the production surge was largely due to ethanol plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-US ethanol weekly output soars to record 962,000 bpd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.