(Adds quotes and details) WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - The Obama administration continues to try to facilitate a long-shot debt-reduction agreement with reluctant General Motors Corp bondholders despite the company's fast-approaching bankruptcy deadline, the White House said on Wednesday. While overwhelming rejection by bondholders on Tuesday of a proposed debt-equity swap set the stage for a GM bankruptcy by June 1, the administration said it is not giving up on what industry experts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-US still hopeful for GM bondholder deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.