(Repeats story first send on Oct. 31) By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Swedish trucks and engineering group Volvo AB's construction equipment arm expects to accelerate sales growth in China, helped by new investment in the fast-growing market, a senior executive said on Wednesday. While growth is tapering off in the mature markets of Europe and North America, Asia -- China in particular -- has attracted industry heavyweights such as Caterpillar . "If you get out of the major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Volvo construction gear unit sees fast China growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.