(Repeats story that first ran on Sunday, to restore it to screens after it was removed due to a technical problem) (Adds quotes, more details) By Fang Yan BEIJING, April 20 (Reuters) - BMW's China venture plans to nearly triple capacity by 2012 to meet robust demand in the world's second largest auto market, where growing ranks of moneyed individuals are snapping up the premium models. BMW's joint venture with Brilliance China Automotive Holdings will raise its annual capacity to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-BMW China venture plans to nearly triple capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642