(Repeat of November 26 item) TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp , Japan's largest tyremaker, said on Tuesday it would spend 17 billion yen ($139.3 million) to build a third tyre plant in Thailand to meet growing demand for truck and bus tyres, particularly in Asia. The move could also help Bridgestone secure the top spot in the global tyre market as it continues to recover from a recall scandal at its U.S. Firestone unit. Bridgestone said in a statement that the new plant, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Bridgestone to build third plant in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642