* Second-quarter GDP grows 2.0 percent at annual rate * June GDP expands 0.2 percent on manufacturing * Data heightens doubts about Bank of Canada rate decision (Repeats to additional subscribers without changes) OTTAWA, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economic growth rate slowed more sharply than expected in the second quarter on weaker consumer spending and trade performance, fueling uncertainty about the pace of interest rate hikes by the Bank of Canada. Gross domestic product grew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Canadian economy slows sharply in second quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.