(Repeats to fix spelling of UPDATE in headline) (Recasts to reflect share movement) DETROIT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Lithia Motors Inc. on Friday posted a flat quarterly profit as rising costs offset higher sales, but its shares rose as both earnings and its first-quarter outlook beat Wall Street expectations. The company said fourth-quarter earnings were $9.88 million, or 52 cents per share, excluding the effect from an accounting change, compared with $9.98 million, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Car dealer Lithia profit flat, outlook lifts stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.