(Repeats story filed Aug. 18) By Ben Blanchard and George Chen SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Merchants Bank Co. Ltd. posted its eighth straight quarter of double-digit earnings growth on Thursday, beating expectations as its lending was less affected by nationwide curbs on credit. China's largest domestically listed lender posted a net profit of 1.08 billion yuan ($133.3 million) in the April-June quarter, up 23 percent from 878.7 million yuan a year ago. Revenue rose 19.5 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-China's Merchant Bank trumps Q2 expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.