(Repeats article published earlier on April 28) By Mark Thompson and Tom Brown FRANKFURT/DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp offered to resign last week over a management revolt against his plan for a global autos group, sources close to the situation said on Wednesday. "He offered to resign," said one source. A second source also said Schrempp had offered to resign, adding that "one could assume" the offer would be discussed at a group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-DaimlerChrysler CEO offers to resign-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642