* Fourth-quarter charge of $900 million to $1.1 billion * Charge related to closure of 20 plants and layoffs * Will also write down value of Dow Kokam battery venture By Ernest Scheyder and Deepa Seetharaman Oct 30 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co will take a fourth-quarter charge of as much as $1.1 billion related to last week's announcement that it will close 20 plants, write down the value of its lithium ion battery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Dow Chemical to take charge of up to $1.1 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.