(Adds Italenergia option in paragraph 6) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Crisis-hit Fiat moved into a better position to hit debt-cutting goals on Saturday when it agreed to sell most of its customer financing arm Fidis hours after off-loading its stake in General Motors Corp . In a statement, Fiat said the long-awaited sale of 51 percent of European financing unit Fidis to its four top creditor banks would knock about six billion euros off its gross debt, which stood at 32.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Fiat steps closer to debt aims with Fidis,GM sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.