(Repeats story issued late on Thursday) (Adds details on parties on talks in paragraph 6, price in paragraph 10) By Mathieu Robbins LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co. said it plans to continue talks with selected suitors for its Jaguar and Land Rover brands, but stopped short on Thursday of committing itself to selling them. "We are pleased with the positive expressions of interest in the business we have received and in the strength and quality of the interested ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Ford advances Jaguar, Land Rover sale talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.