(Repeats to recast para 1.) SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Swiss engineer Georg Fischer said on Tuesday its 2003 net loss widened after it took restructuring charges amid a market slump but it also increased cash-flow and cut its debt, which boosted its shares. Its net loss of 147 million Swiss francs ($116.9 million), compared with a loss of 20 million in 2002, was in line with expectations for 141 million franc loss. The group, which said it would not pay a dividend on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Georg Fischer 2003 net loss widens, cuts debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.