(Recasts, adds CFO and analyst comments, updates stock price) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Tuesday it was making progress in turning around its money-losing North American operations, but it failed to provide a timetable for a return to profitability. Most notably, in a meeting with investors and Wall Street analysts, the world's largest automaker also failed to provide an update on crucial negotiations with the United Auto Workers aimed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-GM says turnaround plan making progress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642