(Repeats story issued late on Monday) (Adds comments, closing share price) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - India's top tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , on Monday posted lower-than-expected quarterly earnings adjusted for one-time gains, as raw materials costs climbed. The Mumbai-based company said it was optimistic about the current year, but remained wary of volatile input costs. Indian auto firms have enjoyed robust sales on rising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-India Mahindra Q4 net below f'cast, costs rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.