(Repeats story issued late on Wednesday) (Adds detail, comments) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility-vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , posted better-than-expected quarterly net profit on Wednesday on strong sales and exports, lifting its shares nearly 7 percent. Mahindra, which has about 30 percent of India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume, said net profit rose 41 percent to 2.04 billion rupees ($43.6 million) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-India's Mahindra Q1 profit up 41 pct, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.