(Repeats story issued late on Monday) (Adds analyst's comment, valuations, closing share price) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Indian telecoms software services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd. closed up 51.5 percent on their first day of trade, surprising analysts and helping the market to end near a three-month peak. The company, a venture between Indian tractor maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and Britain's BT Group Plc , raised 4.65 billion rupees ($100 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-India's Tech Mahindra ends 52pct up on market debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642