(Repeats story issued late on Wednesday) (Adds details, quotes, analyst comment, background) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, June 21 (Reuters) - Tech Mahindra Ltd., a venture between India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) and UK's BT Group Plc. , said on Wednesday it plans to sell 12.74 million shares through an initial public offering. The issue would trim BT Group's stake in Tech Mahindra to 33.95 percent from 38.56 percent, and bring down M&M's stake to 45.01 percent from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-India's Tech Mahindra plans 12.74-mln-share IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.