(Adds profit excluding exceptional items in para 5) MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, said on Monday quarterly profit fell 26.5 percent, in line with expectations, on lower exceptional income and as higher interest rates weighed. Mahindra & Mahindra, the world's fourth-largest tractor maker, expected to grow 8-12 percent in the fiscal year that began on April 1, said Pawan Goenka, president of the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Mahindra says profit falls but outlook is good" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642