(Repeats story issued late on Monday) * Q4 net profit 6.56 bln rupees vs consensus 7.33 bln * Q4 sales 82.3 bln rupees vs consensus 83.87 bln rupees * Shares drop 1.9 pct in firm market * Sees urban demand driving growth * Sees margin pressure from higher input costs (Adds comments, quotes, details) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - India's top automaker Maruti Suzuki missed forecasts for fourth-quarter net profit and warned of margin pressure and slower sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Maruti Q4 misses forecast, margins pressured" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642