(Repeating to additional subscribers) (Adds stock action) BOSTON, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp said on Monday its board has approved the spin-off of its building products business and the sale of its remaining auto parts business to a unit of Gerdau SA . Its shares soared more than 40 percent on the news. Quanex, after the spin-off, would be acquired by Brazil's Gerdau for $39.20 per share in cash. The sale price indicates a total enterprise value of about $1.673 billion for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Quanex to spin off unit, be acquired; stock soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.