(Adds cross-reference to factbox) * 2012 growth to be 12 pct, down from 30 pct in 2011 - AEB * Sees 2.8 mln cars and light vehicles to be sold in 2012 * Upgrades forecast for 2011 to 2.55 mln * Lada sales down year on year in October (Releads, adds AEB, analyst comment, background) By John Bowker MOSCOW, Nov 9 (Reuters) - Russian car sales are expected to grow 12 percent next year, the Association of European Businesses (AEB) said on Wednesday, down from around 30 percent in 2011 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Russian car sales growth to slow in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642