(Repeats to additional subscribers) * Lada maker to cut up to 27,600 jobs * Cuts agreed with trade union * Working at 65 pct capacity (Adds details, quotes, changes dateline from Moscow) By Rimma Mikhareva TOGLIATTI, Russia, Sept 24 (Russia) - AvtoVAZ , Russia's largest carmaker, said it would cut over a quarter of its workforce to cope with plunging demand in a market expected to become Europe's biggest before the financial crisis. AvtoVAZ, part-owned by French car maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ to slash workforce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.