(Repeats with new Reuters story code) * Saab and BMW to announce deal on Wednesday - NOS * Saab owner Spyker, BMW not available to comment * Spyker shares up 7.0 percent, BMW down 0.7 percent (Adds detail, background) AMSTERDAM, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Car maker Saab will get access to BMW's technology and parts, Dutch public broadcaster NOS said, a move that could help underfunded Saab owner Spyker push the Swedish brand back into profitability. Saab, which was bought early this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Saab gets access to BMW technology -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642