(Adds fund manager quote, details, updates shares) By Jean Yoon SEOUL, May 27 (Reuters) - Samsung Group, South Korea's biggest conglomerate, raised its investment target for the year by 11 percent on Thursday as part of an agreement by big businesses to support the economy through higher spending. Fund managers said the investment plan was politically motivated and questioned whether Samsung would spend all the money announced. The heads of the country's top 15 business groups met ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 2-Samsung Group raises 2004 investment to $16.37 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642