(Refiles to add Reuters Instrument Codes, story link) (Adds comments from Saab factory) * Analysts, investors raise questions on post-deal future * Spyker shares shoot 50 percent higher * Financing terms loom large over company By Ben Berkowitz and Harro ten Wolde AMSTERDAM/ZEEWOLDE, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Dutch luxury sportscar maker Spyker may be the unlikely buyer of Saab but it is set to struggle with the real challenge: converting two loss-making companies into a profitable one. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 3-Deal done, Spyker faces tough road ahead with Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.