(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) (Recasts with joint venture, adds analyst comment, share price, background) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, July 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat and India's Tata Motors have agreed to build cars, engines and transmissions for India in a joint venture that could eventually extend to other markets such as Argentina. The deal would allow Fiat, Europe's fifth-biggest automaker, to expand in a potentially huge market as well as help it increase the scale of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 3-Fiat, Tata form JV to build cars in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642