(Repeats story from Thursday) (Adds detail on Mahindra U.S. launch) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is in talks with Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd and automakers in Russia and China about selling its Hummer brand, sources familiar with the matter said. One source close to the discussions said Mahindra is not very interested at this time, as it has plans to launch its own trucks and sport utility vehicles in the U.S. market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 3-GM talks with Mahindra, others on Hummer-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642