(Adds detail on profit targets, acquisitions plans, repeats to add reference at bottom) By Christiaan Hetzner and Ulf Laessing MUNICH, Germany, Feb 17 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG posted weaker than expected fourth-quarter profits on Thursday but its shares rose after it unveiled a 40 percent dividend increase and forecast higher 2005 earnings. Europe's third-largest truckmaker proposed a 2004 dividend of 1.05 euros per share, up from 0.75 euros per share the previous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 3-MAN AG misses forecasts, but dividend boosts stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.