(Recasts to add company comment on outlook, repeats to make clear in paragraph 4 that shift to high end refers to models) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche raised its profit target on Monday after booming demand for its sports cars lifted 10-month results, leading the company to expect a 12th straight year of higher earnings. Porsche reiterated that turnover and unit sales are also set to reach new highs as it plans to sell "clearly more" than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 3-Porsche on track for 12th straight profit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.