(Repeats with new story number) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, July 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday posted its first profit in two years on a surprising turnaround in its auto business and cost-cutting in its troubled U.S. operations, pushing its shares up over 3 percent. Ford also said it is exploring a sale of its Jaguar and Land Rover luxury units, a spin-off Ford executives said they now view as probable. The No. 2 U.S. automaker further said it is conducting a strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-Ford swings to surprising 2nd-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642