(Updates prices to New York afternoon) By Atul Prakash and Zach Howard LONDON/NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Gold prices ended a volatile session a shade lower on Wednesday as investors reacted to a late bounce in the dollar by trimming holdings in a metal often viewed as a U.S. currency alternative. Gold climbed as high as $630.20 an ounce before falling to $622.25/622.75 after the New York close, against $623.70/624.50 late on Tuesday. "Gold was basically going step by step with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-Gold slips in late US trade as dollar rebounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.